Sunday, August 24, 2008

one hand will wash the other. (damn.)

Good morning, captain.
it's been a damn time since i or Capt. Greebley wrote anything for no one to read, but here I am, breaking the silence. since the last update, we have rocked pretty goddamned hard, if i am free to say so for my self. and i am free to say so for myself.
all three shows we've played (Millard's garage, Brodie's basement, Hey boo-boo, whaddayouthink'sinthatpic-a-nicbasket? (the answer is a fun! fun is inthatpic-a-nicbasket/party)) were kickin'assin'. Commotion in my pants the Ocean are pretty sweet, first time I saw them, and i definitely do not mind. Psyched to hear a bit more from them. Damn damn rock and roll riffin'. And a girl drummer? Awesome, about damn time a girl played some music in Sudbury. Woops. About time a girl played something other than an acoustic guitar in Sudbury.

Intermission:
A-B-C... easy as 1-2-3
or simple as Do-Re-Me
abc, 123, baby, you and me girl.
Outermission:
Candy girl, you are my world.
I need your love each and ev-ery day.
(thank-you)

Last night i had some fun with a bunch'a friends, happy belated birthday to nicholarse millarse. (DOUBLE-ARSE'D, HELL YES/HELL YARSE. TRIPLE ARSE'D NOW.)

And ...a few days ago? Probably. I hung out with Lightmares and Bunnies from Berlin during/after they played to some assorted parents and shitty bands (hello, aberdeen, that's a cool backdrop you've made for your table) on the very stage that the one and only Honeymoon Suite (yes, THE Honeymoon Suite) would play on mere hours, or maybe like, a day, later! Apologies to the Bunnies for walking in during the first song, but as you no doubt recall, I CHEATED THE SYSTEM AND WAS ILLEGALLY IN THERE. MUCH LIKE A MEHICAN.'
And yeah, Nill+Blue jean baby, LA Lay-day+Jessesmith, I still love French Girl about as much as I love my penis.

Oh, a final attack, EVERYONE that was at Millard's' last night is a jerk for playing songs without me being there. I understand WHY you did this... but HOW you COULD do this... just breaks my heart to see those stars smashing perfectly good guitars.

I love you all so very fucking much.
dr. stephen j. crane-giroux/a bot.

No comments: