Monday, June 30, 2008

They Blew Up The Art School...

So it's finally summer. I just woke up and its 2:05 pm and I'm sweaty and my mouth is dry. What did I do last night... oh yeah, I sat in with a girl and almost fell asleep early. I smoked a joint and as I began to curl up with a comic ( Spider-Man :Back In Black) my phone rings and its Stephen who needs shelter for a bit on his long walk to Garson, ON. He was kind enough to bring me an Eat-More which I requested over the land line, we then proceeded to eat,drink and watch Arrested Development. After he and Kirsti left I watched a couple episodes of Dr. Who and fell asleep (apparently I smoked another joint too because theres a half smoked joint hanging out on my bedside table). So yes... It is summer, what is Bot doing?

Well we are 100% done recording,mixing, mastering, blah-blahing. Nothing has been established thus far as to a release but talk to one of us and maybe we can burn you something to tide you over until we release something a bit more substantial. We have a show July 4th at The Polish Combatants Hall, come check it out.

Photobucket

We would absolutely just love to play a couple local shows this summer, so get in touch with one of our many limbs (Marty, Shane, Billy, Steve) and it will report back to the brain for further investigation/confirmation.

In other news, our brothers in Lightmares have finally done it, they recorded last night and I couldn't be more stoked on it (the Lightmares link on the right will lead you to a couple of tracks, CHECK THEM OUT, I'M SERIOUS!) especially We Blew Up The Art School... it's like they just know what I want to hear.I also heard if you listen to the bridge in Ghost you can find a Neil a Don and a Drake. Bunnies in Bro-lin are also looking to record sometime so stay tuned for that, there is also a link to that on the right.

So to wrap this up I'm telling you to check out the Lightmares recording, keep an eye open for Bunnies In Berlin and talk to Bot's because they don't bite, oh yeah and we are in a bit of a jamming limbo right now as we have to keep switching jam spots for 3 more weeks..it's like trying to fuck on every surface of your house but you have to move gear every time, so it's not as fun. Oh yeah and those shirts, we should be doing that soon, I know we are slacking.




PS! WWW.MYSPACE.COM/LIGHTMARES

No comments: